View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #6285 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
****, before I forget - so, E85 can change mixes throughout the year at some places. If they do, tune the E85 conservatively and you should be ok. If you make a tight tune, and that mix changes even a little bit....yeah...

Pricing it in my head, your final build is already approaching 25-30K. Your "FIRST" build approaching 10K-ish. But you likely know that already.

Okay good to know...once it goes in for the initial tune I will be buying uprev to tune myself and make little adjustments. My friends is very exeperienced with MegaSquirt tuning and knows how to adjust tunes or tune from the ground up.

10k though isnt even close. message me if you want more detail its surprising.lol