View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #104 (permalink)
boardkat
Base Member

Drives: '09 GXP Z0K Coupe
boardkat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrmstr View Post
The initial year always hurts...at least I don't have to justify it to a nagging wife anymore

Rather not get into the 3-5k for shocks though....that's full coilover money. I'm also looking at moving into a tow vehicle and trailer as well so every bit of savings here and there will help. My co-driver doesn't come with any funds however, but I'll have an official tire changer and gofer....my 16y/o son. Been running a FJA kart last couple years, will have license in Jan so need to bring him up to speed asap on driving a big rig. He's got course walks, picking lines, seeing the course,etc down though!
yup. check your PM for lee's addy. i'm sure the yellows will work best for your situation. doubt you'll be losing too much in terms of competitiveness, if you convert 'em to DA. i just really wanna see how the "other half lives" for once
on another note, are any of you guys planning on hitting up your local shops to see if anybody can fab up a hitch? the 350 guys did it a few years ago, looked like this:

if we could get something like that fab'd up, hidden and with no bumper cutting, i think we'd be in business!
boardkat is offline   Reply With Quote