View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Just so you know, you can turn that SRM off and I don't understand what's the difference between a Nismo's clutch/transmission and a base M6's clutch/transmission after you turn the SRM off??? Nismo made that change from a base model too??? How come I haven't read it from anywhere else???

And also, look is totally subjective. I love my Nismo and so I believe many others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBoy View Post
I know you can turn it off and on, but since I have a base Z I wanted to drive with it on and get a feel for it. To me the clutch felt mushy. then again that's due to me being use to driving my Z. My clutch is firmer compared to the Nismo i test drove

Nissan isn't known to make the best feeling nor the most consistent transmission manuals out there. Nissan has always made hit or miss manuals, so maybe this is why he doesn't like the NISMO manual.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-09-2013 at 08:55 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote