View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cuban Z
Track Member

Drives: 11 370Z Nismo #0384
Cuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Thanks Ninja for the info. Did you have to buy any extra components such an adapter for the steering wheel control? I'm not an expert, but as I read somewhere you would need to for it to work. Is that true? Im assuming the camera fit perfectly in the little box that is removable on the bumper?
Steering wheel controls work perfectly (you'll need an adapter but your stereo guy should know...if not call mine - Auto Stereo Sound in Long Beach - John or Jay will tell you), the source button even toggles through to Pandora! I think you'll also need a frame (can't think of the right word). Rear cam goes to the left of the "little box". Mic for blue tooth on the left next to the visor (tried the center but it sounded clearer to the left). Sirius antenna mount nicely under the tweeter grill on the dash. You'll probably want to upgrade your speakers, add a couple of amps (2nd one for sub), and add a sub. The system is mean.

処女 / Shojo
Audrey Blue
Series 1 240Z (10/70)

Last edited by Cuban Z; 01-09-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Cuban Z is offline   Reply With Quote