View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #48 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Did that last post seem like street racing to you? Triples did and removed it.

RE: Your "tone" seems a bit offended that pedestrians are afraid of the silver bullet! LOL! It is just that I have no intention of harming them and they seem to make a big show out of it. They feel the way they do so how can I argue with their interpretation. I do not relish putting them in this situation. I just want to drive in my lane, and hit nothing.
uhmmmm, it was a bit "frisky". sorry it got removed.....anything even closely resembling breaking a law is dutifully removed.... Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to enjoy the drive