View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #26 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
I have a twin turbo 370z 7AT. Probably the most controversial to boost because of the 7AT. My first transmission blew due to tuner not adjusting torque management. Got a new tranmission under warranty and had another tuner tune car. 12000 miles later couldnt be happier 485 whp on 7psi and car is my DD.

Was going to sell car because another baby coming to household soon but I might just swing another car and keep the Z. I just cant seem to part with it especially boosted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
So it could be that some of the issues I have read which made me start this thread, could be a change in a persons life i.e.. a baby or something breaks and people just give up or get fed up and dump the car??

One big question I have for you as a 7at owner myself is how did you get Nissan to replace your transmission under warranty being boosted
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote