View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #733 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermitns View Post
lol old people....I saw a yellow 370 on I-4 the other day. Had to work traffic a bit to catch him (middle aged couple) but there was an older white Saleen on his tail so I dropped a couple gears to let the FI exhaust announce my arrival (specifically for the stang...traffic was MUCH too heavy to consider anything BUT a greeting) but what I DIDN'T notice was the black C6 Z06 who took notice of my exhaust note and snuck up on me. Gotta LOVE that a 505 hp sportscar would pay that much attention to a little ole 6 cylinder.
I was driving the other day and someone in an old civic was doing like 20mph under the limit and holding us up. Then they went even slower when they went to turn onto a side street, so as I was passing I gave a good rev on my FI exhaust to let them know of my displeasure. A rust-ridden 20 year old V6 mustang thought I was signaling that I wanted to race so he pulled up even then started reving his engine lol. I just looked over and laughed.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote