View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #3279 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I have uninsured motorist coverage but opted out of rental coverage since I have that through Nissan and David works about 5 miles away from me.
that's unfortunate...

Uninsured motorist coverage is a necessity in Texas...
( Click to show/hide )
I've been rear ended at full speed turning into a parking lot, the entirety of which was witnessed by a cop sitting in his car in said parking lot. She did not speak any English, she did not have a license or ID, and of course, no insurance. When the Spanish speaking officer arrived on the scene, he took her statement and then came over to me. She was extremely aggressive and claiming that I cut her off and then slammed on my brakes to turn into the parking lot. I had been in the lane for a good while - at least three lighted intersection spaced over a half mile or so. They essentially didn't even take my statement because the witnessing police officer stepped in and explained that she simply plowed into me when I was turning.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |