View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #3274 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Too far out of my way to even try. Can't afford to take the day off work to run out for an estimate, take another day to drop it off and another to pick it up. Plus I don't have rental coverage on my insurance yet so spouse would have to help me out.
Well which is riskier, having to ask the spouse for assistance, or getting it done by a less than reputable shop for them to mess it up and having to do it over again...

There's a reason I drove to VA to go to the shop that was Highly recommended. The quality of work made it worthwhile.

I hope no matter where you go, they do an excellent job and she comes out looking the way you want.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14