View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I used to purchase this magazine up until last summer when it suddenly became impossible to find. It's sad to see it go. Truth is. Most Nissan Z/Skyline owners aren't enthusiasts who support the cause. Most Z owners could care less about there Z heritage. Same goes with Skyline/G's.
im a car enthusiast, but not a dedicated G or Z enthusiast.....

while the Z heritage is interesting, it's something wiki and youtube can help me with the read. the 2 cars i have in my garage happens to be nissans as they are cool cars and were made available. it couldve easily been a E46 and a S2000 if there was no french guy.

i dont remember the last time i actually spent money on a car magazine... people like me only read some initial reviews and afterwards just buy the car to really find out for himself. edmunds and the ample supply of reviews at youtube does fine for me.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote