View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
MrSir
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Black A7
MrSir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
I stopped looking but honestly, last time I think the average was 14-15L, most city driving. I have a few mods and I am heavy on the gas most times.

For sure if you do a lot of highway you'll see it much better, but I wouldn't concern myself too much with that when driving a Z lol.

Some say an intake actually helps fuel economy but I truly forget.
if you dyno tune the car after you get the intake maybe. For me with all stock components the best i have done is 9.3L/100km and that was on a drive from Toronto to Quebec City, So all highway pretty much. other than that stock i was able to get it at around 10.3-10.4L/100km. NOw that i have HFC, CBE, and CAIs its a different story. The CAIs made the biggest dent in the fuel consumption, i have the AEM ones and they do some black magic with the MAFs so my fuel consumption with 70-30 HWY-City is about 11.7L/100km. All city hits close to 15L/100km
Evo-R Front Lip | RAZO Shifter Knob | Avant Garde Wheels | Hankook Tires | Berk HFCs | Agency Power CBE | AEM CAIs | Z1 Oil Cooler | Morimoto xB LED Halos | Tein Super Street | StopTech Rotors, Pads, SS Lines
MrSir is offline   Reply With Quote