View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #1826 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
officially said goodbye to my Z this last friday and after doing alot of research these past few days or so decided that a new Z is in order for me, but that i would be patient and wait it out till the end of the year to see if anything changes for the 2014 model year...that and so i can have a bigger down payment this time around have to say though having test driven a 2013 Z i came away impressed by the improvements they've made aside from aesthetics which i know is subjective around here, but when seeing it in person it actually looked better than i thought it would.
I took one for a test drive just for fun. I must say, the mods I've put into mine make it a completely different animal. (see sig) I think the new front is cool, but until they start venting some cooling air to the brakes I'll stick with the fangs (and all my other goodies).

Otherwise the car seems pretty much identical (except for not using Potenzas anymore...Yokohama I think.)

did they put in an oil cooler yet???
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix