View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #578 (permalink)
AlvinNguyen
Base Member

Drives: Z34 Nismo #697
AlvinNguyen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger123 View Post
That's good to know, thanks. Being covered until May 2017 or 120K miles with the extended warranty lets me sleep better at night.

I see you will be traveling out West to pick up your 2009. All the best to you. Have a safe trip back. Wonder if you will be breaking any time records driving West to East?

Do you own a radar detector? If not, I would strongly suggest one. A new Valentine One would be ideal.
That's great on the warranty, I'm not sure if I'm still covered (what's the factory warranty anyways?) mine will be an 09 with less than 6k miles so perhaps drivetrain warranty will still be in place. I'm basically only worried about the two common problems - steering lock and CSC failures.

I definitely would need a V1 but I'm so poor after buying the Z I'm paying cash, no financing :/ anyways, I might look to borrow one haha.

Not sure on driving records I really don't even want to think about the drive yet haha it's to going to be fun. I'm spending a few weeks in LA, hanging out and maybe hitting up the local meets before going back. May as well make a vacation out of it
AlvinNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote