View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 AM   #28 (permalink)
dawudih
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z auto
dawudih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandZ45 View Post
I began shopping for a Z with the notion that I wanted a manual with Sports package for the synchrorev. Salesman convinced me to drive an auto also. Loved it. Especially when I got stuck in rush hour traffic while test driving another manual. That reduced the value of the sports package.

The deciding factor was then the ride. I have back and neck problems that were in a flare up from the accident that put me in the market for a new ride. I could feel a substantial difference in comfort level between sports package vs base. Feeling that much difference after a 10 minute test drive was a real signal that longer drives would be a real problem.

So I went with base and love it. Only 1800 miles on it which isn't a fair review but as some one who has never owned a sports car before, find the handling and the brakes a thousand times better than anything else I have ever owned so I am happy as a possum in a pig trough.
I agree...It's the larger wheels that are very loud but look great. Also, I went with auto after driving both in Houston.
dawudih is offline   Reply With Quote