View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
black-370z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z base 7AT
black-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
My buddy who works on ratrods and muscle cars and has offered to build one for me just like that. Same x-pipe design too. I have seen a 350z he did and that thing screams. Anyway you can do a power pull or 2 on a dyno to see if there is any gains?
ill call around this week and scope one out. Hopefully i will be able to find one near by for a good price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Wondering on weight and how much you saved. May have to go this route to start setting up for full track. Looks great though. Tucked up real nice!
Idk exact numbers but i do know that the stock muffler and y-pipe are not that light. At first i wanted to go with a 3" SP but i read on here that the 3" was more for track cars but the 2.5" netted more gains if your n/a or tt so i went with that instead. And yes, the fabricator did an amazing job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HArturo319 View Post
sound clip please =)
I will as soon as i find out how to put one on here, and as well as adding hp it also sounds better. Around 2k-3k rpms the drone in the cab is a little loud but as soon as you lay into the throttle it sounds like an f1 car!