Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Stoptech Trophy brake kit came in. These things are MONSTERS. The cast look is also sweet. Hopefully will have these swapped on wednesday.

Finally picked up tires for the new rims 275 in front, 315 rear, R888

Decided to get rims custom painted, thought silver finish on PF01s looks too much like stock rims.

Hood was sold, my guy is going to try and use my stock Al hood and replicate the Japan Super GT hoods.

Fenders should be started tomorrow.

Still trying to figure out a game plan for rear wing, want APR wing but hate how it is mounted to hatch, want to try and get either custom mount, or try and acuire the brackets from the sunline racing wing.

Sold my fast intentions exhaust. Amuse R1 y-pipe and Amuse R1 race exhaust (single exit) coming soon

Updated pics to come later this week!

Have a bunch of sweet parts for sale in the classifieds section if some of you dont check those regularly, so hurry up over there and check my postings out, great prices!

Last edited by Reaper42; 01-06-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote