View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #101 (permalink)
boardkat
Base Member

Drives: '09 GXP Z0K Coupe
boardkat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrmstr View Post
Good news on the AST front....and pricing will be a concern considering everything that is needed with wheels and COSTLY hoosiers, but I'm just hoping someone has a SA or DA available early next year at the latest. It's not long from when the local season starts to when the first Tour or Pro event is in the Northeast so we don't have a lot of development time, maybe 4 to 6 events of you want to run every weekend and travel to neighboring regions. It sure will help to have everything in place for the 1st of April so we can concentrate on setting the car up.

Keep the pressure on....anyone have contact in for Lee so I can put in a poke or two as well

Its good we have some good dialogue going from the autox folks, thanks!
yeah, i've already started adding everything up.. 3-5k for shocks, 2k for two sets of wheels, 1.5k for drys, 1k for wets, 1.5k for exhaust, .35k for FSB... and all the miscellaneous stuff like fluids/pads/alignment/dyno/etc... at least i'll have a co-driver to split tires with.. yeah
BUT IT'S GOING TO BE FUN!!!!

i wish we had 4-6 decent events to get ready. it'll be cold and wet for our first 2-3, then we're off to san diego/el toro for the tour/pro. i doubt we'll be the ones to unseat the RX-8's there, lol. but at least it'll be warm, and the people there are always a blast to hang out with!

i'll PM you lee's email addy, don't want the spambots to pick it up on here! i haven't heard back yet, but i only sent him something yesterday. a follow-up call will be in order next week if i still haven't heard back.
boardkat is offline   Reply With Quote