View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #3103 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensin0429 View Post
To answer some of the questions above .

Yea the first month she did make some contact via text or call just to see how I'm doing ,and from tho's actions from her I react like a total fool , thinking we still have some chance and kept on pursuing it .
The more I do or say the further I push her away .

If she was only seeing that you were alright, chances are she has already moved on and though cares, isn't interested in being involved anymore. That should tell you that it's time to move on yourself. You can't let contact after a breakup lead you into thinking there's still a chance, unless she is blatant in saying "I think we can/could/should try again."

Second month was me trying to make lots of contact , didn't help the situation.

At this point it would seem more like desperation to her rather than anything you're trying to promote. It's better to let it settle and come back to talk about it later after some time has passed.

2 weeks ago was when I completely stop trying , you can say I gave up .

If you're still wondering about what to do, and still feeling things, you haven't given up. Right now the thing you could do is think about What is it exactly that is still drawing you to her, and what is causing the void that you have right now she filled. Think of other things that give you the same feelings and focus on those. They will help you not feel empty/alone until you can completely move on. All the while keeping you distracted from her at the same time.

We broke up because I lied to her , regardless the reason. A lie is a lie . I didn't cheat on her or was there another person involved.

Without divulging the nature of what was discussed, was it What was lied about, or the Act of lying that ended it, or both?

We were together for 9 months .
That is a long time, but it is not forever. Though it hurts now because it is still fresh, the more you focus on other aspects and enjoy the things that Do make you happy right now, you'll feel better each day and get closer to what your pre-her normal was.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14

Last edited by XwChriswX; 01-06-2013 at 09:20 PM.