View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #40 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Nice car and congrats OP. I just have to say. I have seen a lot of my customers get rid of their Z's along with others on the forum. All for different but similar reasons: not enough room, not practice, not good on gas, to noisy, and so on.

I simply shake my head. You test drove the car, you knew what you were buying but yet you bought the Z anyway. I just don't get how people just don't plan for the future, or know what they are buying.
over dramatic arent you?

Some people just change.
some people just change their minds.
some people's priorities change.

When i drove the z, i knew what it was and what it meant and i got it. Knew EXACTLY what i was buying and same with my mustang. Don't regret it.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote