View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #1814 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yep it is noticeable to me. I installed ART pipes and CBE and then added the drop ins. What I notice is better acceleration and responsiveness. Not sure if there is horsepower gains that are noticeable. I will be getting an UpRev tune at the end of the month and I am curious to see how my numbers match with those who have aftermarket CAI. I think it should be within 5 whp of most with the same setup and a CAI.
i put mine in after having the car about 6 weeks (?) and had not really even gotten used to the full power yet, let alone feeling more....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDepp View Post
I 'just' ran across a thread of listing dyno results showing K&N drop ins actually giving a couple HP and some torque. Not as much as Gen3 long tubes or anything, but it's an upgrade from the paper filters.

Jumped my History and found the page.

Enjoy the read. I did.
+1when my reps refill for BOTH OF YOU!