View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post
congrats and welcome aboard! nice home too
Thank you guys for the kind words, Ive always wanted one but of course the wife and new home had to come first. So happy, I just wana go wash and detail her but its one nasty weekend. When I was doing the number deal on Friday, it was drizzling and cold the whole time. There was NO ONE In the dealership, I said do you want to make a deal today or not. I came up 500 more than I offered, and felt that wasn't even a worry to get the fully loaded version of the car for so cheap.

Yah we love the new home down here, you should see the pool on the golf course, we have a swim up bar with stools in the pool and can pass out drinks or food through a room in the house to the people at the bar! Deff gonna have ppl over when it gets warmer. We still have a not so furnished home.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote