View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

I love my boosted g37. I had a good installer and a great tune from Jon@Z1. 534/500 and the car sees full boost everyday. Puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the car on, make the BoV go off or smash on a 'Vette or Evo or Subbie.
I'm married and jus recently had a baby girl. Wifey is very understanding and doesn't mind what I do with my car as long as I take care of the family and house first. I have no intentions of selling my car or FI kit anytime soon.
Everyone has different circumstances, I don't really see a lot of people selling their turbo kits. I see a lot of people selling their superchargers tho and then going turbo but we all know why that happens.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote