View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Will do, im in jax this weekend with family. I feel that car takes off so fast on you and with "cop over here" red, I try to keep it about 77 and set the cruise control. I was getting passed left and right yesterday on 95 but don't have a low profile car lol. I was also thinking the headlights, what does he do, just the paint or are we talking LED's?

Thanks for the invite. Oh btw, my car actually came from Apollo Beach! Some Spanish lady owned it, had full records from Brandon Nissan.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote