View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Thanks man! Nice write up. Now I sort of having an idea how the Boxster drives like. I do like the new look of the Boxster.

On another note, 14K to fix the front bumper! That's a GTM turbo kit for me! I am glad you have a high end insurance company coves it.
Haha seriously I know! Reading the long repair list and I'm like, uh what? Why?? But it makes me happy knowing that the body shop is really putting the full 100% job in to make the car as good as new. I'm going to get a walk around the car to show exactly what they're replacing just because I'm curious, so we'll see what I learn from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Does it still come with the Butt Hole single center exhaust tip ?
YES! Ugh I hate it. Anyone who leaves their exhaust like that has to have some sort of fetishes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
personally having test driven a 2013 Z i can tell you for sure both the suspension and the transmission have been redone completely, the midnight blue one i test drove went through the gears like butter and going over the same bumps in the freeway that i used to do with my 2011 was worlds different, the new european spec suspension definitely soaks up the bumps alot better than the previous model years suspension setup and also on top of that the 13 interior has become nitceably quieter compared with previous years.
That's good to hear! Honestly if they spruced up the '13 Nismo interior a bit, I would have a hard time choosing between that and a cayman if they were the same price.

Oh I am with Chartis. I love them. They REALLY make sure the body shop you go to takes good care of you and your car. But I'm a private client with them so its a bit different than the regular policies.