View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan@Forged View Post
Quite the opposite if you ask me. I found Forza 2 to be the best simulation game to come out in quite some time. The physics of the game were 2nd to none upon release and the game play was great. NFS always seemed very unrealistic as far as what is actually possible with a car. Forza 2 had several production car raced where you could not modify the cars at all. Almost all of the other races had some sort of requirements as well. They classified cars depending on their mods, etc to make the competition as fair as possible. I would expect Forza 3 to further this and I expect it to be once again the best simulation game of its time. I would recommend you at least try it out
The only gripe about Forza2 for me is that cars would not do any extremes when it comes to physics - by that I mean a car doesn't lift off the ground when you go from the banked corners to the flat spots due to the massive amount of air going under the car, and, the cars wouldn't do any extreme wrecks - spins, sure, enough to make you dizzy, but they wouldn't go airborne or roll over.

Last edited by kannibul; 09-23-2009 at 10:26 AM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote