View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Two websites for upcoming car shows i use.
:: Motor car php::
index

below is a list of shows that are upcoming along with those who may be attending. This is not an all inclusive list but the ones i feel our car do the best at as far as show. If you want to be added to a certain list as going send me a pm of the shows you will attend and i will add you to this post i will also send out info a couple of days prior of a meeting place and time for those going to that show along with contact info. I will update as much as possible

8am-3pm
entry is free
multiple awards.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
import face off
april 28th, 2013 - jupiter, fl - palm beach international raceway
Palm beach international raceway in jupiter, fl - www.racepbir.com
date and times:
4/28/13 from 11am to 6pm. Car show registration from 10am to 12pm, judging begins at 11, awards ceremony around 5:30. Race registration starts at 9am, heads up qualifying at 11:30 and 12:30. Eliminations at 1:30, 2:30, & 3:30. *tentative
event activities:
Car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, usaci double points stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest (time permitting), vendors, pit midway, and live dj.
Added race class: Hot rod
payouts - $1000 1st, $400 r/u, semi1 $100, semi 2 $100. Must have 8 qualifiers for full payout. Less than 8 qualifiers will receive half the normal payout. 2 or fewer entries is awarded a trophy only. Class summary - heads-up, pro-tree (.400) class for import and sport compact engine and body vehicles only. One-piece front ends and wheelie bars are permitted for fwd cars only. Maximum size slick is 28.0 x 10.5 or any size dot radial tire is permitted. Turbochargers (limit 91.9 single/67.9 twins), superchargers, and nitrous oxide systems permitted in any combination.
Event prices:
All spectator tickets and competitor registration forms can be bought on the day of the show at the front gate. Visit the link below to purchase your tickets in advance. Use promo code "ifo" to receive $2 off spectator admission and $5 off competitor registration (race or show). All who purchase tickets in advance will also receive a free trial subscription to performance auto and sound magazine: import face off tickets, ifo tickets
spectator $17 ($15 with flier at gate) *fliers printed off computer ok to use - right click on flyer image, print (b&w ok). Coupon only good for spectator admission.
Children 10 and under free
car show entry $30 (does not include free passenger pass). *note, ifo only charges $30 per car show entry, not $50 to $60 like other events that claim to give a "free" passenger pass.
Test and tune drag racer $30 (open to any make/model)
competition drag racer $30 (imports and sport compacts only)
burnout contest free
stereo crank it up info: 479-365-8722 or united states autosound competition international (usaci)
who is going
1. Kellyefields
8am-3pm
entry is free
multiple awards.
8am-3pm
entry is free
multiple awards.

Last edited by kellyefields; 04-25-2013 at 08:24 PM.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote