View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ryan@Forged
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Evo 8/Evo 9 MR/GTR
Ryan@Forged is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
GT5 I didn't like - I just raced until I could get the 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R, and now I just put put around in it, but the gameplay is just bleh.

I always thought Forza wasn't really production car racing - so never bought it - but it looks like it's just like a professional level Need for speed with production cars as well as race formula or lemans cars....
Quite the opposite if you ask me. I found Forza 2 to be the best simulation game to come out in quite some time. The physics of the game were 2nd to none upon release and the game play was great. NFS always seemed very unrealistic as far as what is actually possible with a car. Forza 2 had several production car raced where you could not modify the cars at all. Almost all of the other races had some sort of requirements as well. They classified cars depending on their mods, etc to make the competition as fair as possible. I would expect Forza 3 to further this and I expect it to be once again the best simulation game of its time. I would recommend you at least try it out
Ryan@Forged is offline   Reply With Quote