View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #2778 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
morning everyone! Hopefully it will be a slow day today, I'm tired and I don't feel like doing a damn thing.

So I had some fun yesterday here at work. The short version of the sorry goes like this. Rack room shoes calls and says their back room just flooded, water gushed out of the floor drain in their bathroom. It's like 10-15 gallons of water. I go check it out, and end up telling them to call a plumber (mall maintenance only handles small plumbing issues). We deduce that the sewer line is clogged up, but it's not their fault, but there's no other stores on their sewer line, so why did it clog and where did all that water suddenly come from? We find out that next door is housekeeping's old storage room, and they still use the washer and dryer in there to wash their mop heads. So we're trying to find the clean out for the sewer line, there are two bathrooms in this old room that are locked up, we can't get them open so we call security to bring his keys over, he finally finds the right key, opens up the door and turns the light on. This is what we see.

Attachment 60578

The floor is covered with poo water and the walls have black mold. The other one looked almost as bad as this one. Hopefully they are going to tear them both out, there's no saving these bathrooms now.

Oh, and we fixed the drain

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
lol! Wow! Well, the sink looks pretty clean