View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectorna View Post
The imaging is definitely different... It's kinda weird right now but I think I may have one left side turned up a bit more than the right and the first thing I did was set the the input voltage with a multimeter and then turned it down about half way because it was way way to loud!

Ill just wait for the bit ten too come in before I start taking things apart it should be here soon and if rather only have to do it once. But thanks for the suggestions. I just thought it was pretty funny because I never had any whine with any of my other amps even the first sound ordnance amp from a long time ago and as soon as I put this one in it started haha.

I will not be able to use the digital connections sadly. I have the kenwood ddx-719 and it doesn't have a digital out. Now..if I decide to put an iPad mini in my dash down then line then I'll explore my options.
Digital connections are overrated in car setups IMHO. They are more of a convenience than anything else. I do like the dex-p99rs iPod connection though but the new lightning connection I hear has compatibility issues with most head units

Sent from my Nexus 7