View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rectorna
Base Member

Drives: 2013 PW 370z Sport
Rectorna is just really niceRectorna is just really niceRectorna is just really niceRectorna is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Z View Post
You should notice an improvement in the sound and imaging over the stock set-up. I notice this when my bitTen signal processor was installed. I installed my amp Hertz and bitTen signal processor in the rear hatch area where the foam piece is located.

Temporary, you may want to turn down the amp's gain, check the ground connection, and check the coax cables connections to reduce the alternator whine. Are you planning to use the bitTen D digital connections?
The imaging is definitely different... It's kinda weird right now but I think I may have one left side turned up a bit more than the right and the first thing I did was set the the input voltage with a multimeter and then turned it down about half way because it was way way to loud!

Ill just wait for the bit ten too come in before I start taking things apart it should be here soon and if rather only have to do it once. But thanks for the suggestions. I just thought it was pretty funny because I never had any whine with any of my other amps even the first sound ordnance amp from a long time ago and as soon as I put this one in it started haha.

I will not be able to use the digital connections sadly. I have the kenwood ddx-719 and it doesn't have a digital out. Now..if I decide to put an iPad mini in my dash down then line then I'll explore my options.
Rectorna is offline   Reply With Quote