View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectorna View Post
Well I got the JL HD today and got it temporally installed. First impressions seems like a pretty nice amp. I knew it was small but I did not realize just how small it was even coming from a JBL "tiny" amp, the MS-A1004.

I have not received the Bit Ten D so I am running the speakers with crossovers bridged right now. I haven't got any tuning done on the amp yet but I have some mad alternator whine going on haha.

Oh well though ill just wait till the bit ten d comes in so I don't have to fix everything twice.

Then I will really be able to test it out and see if its for me!

Thanks for the help everyone.
And big I know that JL is way over priced but I got this one on a dang good deal that made it much much much more appealing then it would of been at the retail price.
You should notice an improvement in the sound and imaging over the stock set-up. I notice this when my bitTen signal processor was installed. I installed my amp Hertz and bitTen signal processor in the rear hatch area where the foam piece is located.

Temporary, you may want to turn down the amp's gain, check the ground connection, and check the coax cables connections to reduce the alternator whine. Are you planning to use the bitTen D digital connections?

Last edited by 37Z; 01-05-2013 at 05:57 AM.
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote