View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bDC View Post
I'm asking because I bought my 2009 370z about 6 months ago, I love the car so much it's in my top 5 cars that I love! But recently (2 weeks ago) my slave cylinder gave out and I had to get it replace even though nissan "help me" pay half of it I ended up paying toying 150 dollars and repair 500 dollars. So I was upset about the whole situation but I got over it, now just today I guess I have the "Steering lock fuse" problem and from what I have seen it looks like I might have to take it to the dealer AGAIN! Unless I want to try and fix it myself which sometimes that can backfire on you.

So at This moment I'm pretty frustrated, I really just want to drive. Wouldn't you think that the more expensive the car is the longer it would last or the less issues it should have?

What have you put up with ur Z? Maybe I'm complaining about something we have all gone through with our Z
Sorry to hear your two problems with an 3+ years old car.....

Those two are the most common problem with the 370z...

But for an 3+ years old car... you might as well want to purchase an extended warranty for peace of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bDC View Post
I feel like Crying! I shouldve gone with a Camaro! (I dont really mean that) It Sucks! and to make much worse the car is at my works parking lot tonight through the night with a window slightly open!
A Camaro....?? What makes you believe a domestic is more reliable than a Japanese????
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote