View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #1764 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Took Her To The Body Shop To Get An Estimate For Repainting The Front End.
Quote:
The physical damage is lots of rock chips plus factory paint defects that Nissan refuses to fix since I purchased the car used.

Monetary damage, $1700 and change for insurance, $400 for me. Hood and roof will be stripped and repainted, front bumper will be repainted. They will blend the paint into the fenders as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDepp View Post
Splurge for the clear vinyl protection, if you want, after the paint jorb so you can keep it looking good for the next few years.
+1000

Quote:
Yup, I am requesting that be added so I can be worry free. Also going to see if I can get them to properly paint my fangs the satin black I have on there now. I messed up the original job.
Steer clear of 3m clear bra...been there done that...fugly and crap (yellowing). Try to find someone that will install Venture Shield. Had mine since day 1 (2009) and the front facia still looks like day 1.

Last edited by ZForce; 01-04-2013 at 08:17 AM. Reason: typos