View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Until the three of us wanted to go somewhere in the car. My girl would have to drive separate. We did that a few times to the local C&C.
This is the exact reason I switched looking at the 'Z's and went for a G37. I often ride as a family now and that was a smart choice.

Human nature: Once you scratch that itch, you either want more or something different. I'm a fool, because I can't leave well-enough alone, even though it surpasses expectations. Another one will sell theirs. At some point, so will I.

No exact answer in this forum. A psychology forum may give a better answer. LOL!

Coop