View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

2 seats can be a beast when you have more than that to cart around. Others have some "issues" with a company or particular part and jump ship. Some people fail to maintain their vehicle like it requires in it's FI'd state and Return To Stock and either trade in or sell.

I was very close to trading in on a G37S Coupe or IPL and transplanting my parts over. Good thing we have another vehicle, she is understanding, AND I could not find an IPL within a reasonable distance in a manual..................
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote