View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compdoc777 View Post
Ditto, and when I have DB's that tail gait I give them a brake check that usually keeps them away from me for the rest of the time.

Trucks are ridiculous especially when they are trying to keep up or race. Usually I will stay even like they are really doing good until 3rd gear then I just leave them behind like they are sitting still.

Going into heavy turns I have many people try to follow me and they end up slamming on their brakes. What is funny is that are these turns I have had vette owners slow or brake in the turn as well, I had one Audi R8 give up the turn as well and slow.

Another one I hate is when people know you are coming through and moving faster, but they change lanes to block you off. I like the acceleration capabilities of the Z I can usually pass the car that was trying to block me as soon as they get over to block the clear lane.
Agreed. My rule of thumb is 95on Route 95. If i'm not willing to go over a certain speed, I wont block, I'll move over, but in Virginia, they block on purpose. And once you pass them, they slow way down. I hate those...