Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #39 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Ouch, sorry about your experience. Im fairly confident in my body shop, they have done all the work to my car so far and everything has come out looking better than oem. This shop also gets BMW M race cars shipped to them from california to be worked on there. The shop is also were BulletproofAutomotive sends there biggest project cars.

They are modifying my stock fenders, so their wont be that much fiberglass to them. I stop in there for meetings once a week to go over the fine details and every step by step of the process to make sure we are both on the same page.

Hopefully I will have some pics next weekend of the fenders being worked on, as well as the stop tech trophy brakes on the car.

Dont forget guys I have my Akebono BBK for sale in the private classifieds section for real cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Fenders would look nice, just make sure they aren't crap when you get them. Especially if you get fiber glass. Your body shop will take twice as long to rebuild and enforce the fender to get it to fit correctly and not crack. Man hours = Money out of your pocket.

I had a bad experience, so I am cynical in the fender department. Short story they need to be hacked up and re-glassed to get the mounting points were they need to be. Driver side mold is off by a 1/2 inch making all the gaps look stupid. You can guess who the supplier is, and they aren't interested in customer service or replacing there F'ed up product.

Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote