View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

These are great and variable responses that have many views. What I gather is that it may be possible to FI the Z with a proven kit but obviously be prepared for additional spending as normal wear is no longer normal once boosted.

I guess I was spoiled with my 996TT as it was pretty much bullet proof and never gave me any issues. I really enjoy my Z and love that its a vert but really want the option of a future boost. Nothing crazy just a simple stage 1 SC maybe? with a good tune to keep things from wearing prematurely and hopefully keep it more reliable.

I am sure your responses and insight might help others that are on the fence like I am. I personally want to enjoy the car go through the bolt on mod process of suspension, exhaust, HFCs, intake and light wheels enjoy it more then make the jump to FI. This of course would be based on good feedback like your responses.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote