Thread: 370Z to EVO X
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyZmoke View Post
one was about thinking about trading in the z for and evo and asking about how trade in works.

this is about do i need my dad there since he was the cosigner for the z.

why you so mad about me getting an evox? lmfao.
If everyone made a new thread every time there was a slight shift in focus on the conversation we'd have a ton of garbage threads... oh wait. I mean honestly, a shift from "thinking about trading" to "officially trading"?

As for your question, I don't think you'd need him to be there but the easiest way to find out is to just call up a dealership and ask. Sometimes it's easier just to get the answer from the source instead of asking a bunch of people who don't actually work at a dealership and aren't in the same locale as you. Someone from a different region may not need a cosigner to be there and then when you show up you're SOL. So far as I know these aren't federal regulations so state by state laws are going to be different.
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote