View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #2724 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Thanks Import!!! Daniel Defense fit the bill, looked at the website and availability. No carbine 6.8 available, only mid-length. But I will purchase the mid-length and buy 16" barrel later. Personally, i prefer a mid length piston system on a carbine barrel. It adds a couple oz to the gun up front but reduces recoil and marks for a more accruate AR.

I really wanted the Adcor based on i really find use with the forward charging handle. But I'd rather support a company that understands the market they are in and the importance of preserving our gun heritage and not just motivated by taking advantage of a certain political climate in which we aren't alllowed to discuss.

DDM4 4 me.

And God bless America!!!

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote