View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #112 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
With the miata not existing. Isnt my point. The point is a miata isnt 43k for a reason. it wouldnt maatch up against sports cars in that area. Its stats wont allow it. The lotus may be very different from a vette, but has a performance set unique to its price range and still has performance stats in the range of a cayman. so it makes sense for a lotus to be in that price range with a vette. Lotus's are extremely lightweight and have no weight competitor in the price range.

Coming from a G37s, id rather have one too. But it doesnt mean the hyundai doesn't meet what i condier a competitive criteria for its price range. considering a Rspec 3.8 is 29k and a G37s is $47k you are paying greatly for your preferences. that being said, theres not much more performance for an 18k deficit in a G. At least not $18k worth
With the g37 you have pay a premium for theluxury aspects of the car/brand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2