View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nism0370 View Post
I feel like my steering is a bit loose after my last track day. The wheel is not nearly as reponsive as it used to be. The car drives straight when my hands arent on the wheel but I can whip the wheel 90degrees from one side to the left and right and there is a mushy floaty feel with minimal turning reponse, no more tight handling feeling. Also wheel vibration and road feedback seems poor. I have proper tire pressure in michelin pilot ss tires and swift springs on nismo shocks. I haven't checked power steering fluid but I can easily move the wheel at a complete stop with no noises so im not suspecting that. I've done a search online and seem to come up with tie rod ends, center link, alignment slipped swaybar loosened, etc.. any ideas? Car has 6700 miles but has seen some tough love @ the track. What do you think? Any ideas? Thank you...Happy Holidays
How much tread is left on the Michelins? Sounds like the track may have worn the tires to the point where some of the grip is gone. Even though the car has 6700 miles, the tires may be on their way out.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote