View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I was having similar problems when I switched to 6K before putting my car away for winter. I ordered a relatively cheap set on Ebay to try out 6K and it was doing all kinds of weird things....not coming on, one side would come on, come on and if I turned the car on then off, lights would not come on...frustrating...especially getting to the bulb is annoying if leaving the wheels on.

I will probably buy a more expensive set, seems the 6K was really needed after painting my headlights though...my lights looked more dull with the dark housing, 6K is amazing!

I'll check out JWMotoring then
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote