View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
.... [/I]thinks that they must do everything they can from being stuck behind me.
Trucks tend to be carrying a lot of junk that can fly off and damage your car. Trucks are also notorious for picking up road debris and hurling it at the cars behind. So yes, most sane people do try to do what ever they can to not be behind a truck...

I used to give trucks what I thought was a lot of room, probably 3-4 car lengths. Then I moved and had to drive a uhaul truck. Yeah, 6-8 car lengths is probably a lot better. I was surprised at how rude a lot people were too when I was driving the truck, and not giving you much room to maneuver. People need to better understand the m in KE=(1/2)mv^2 a little better.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote