View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of
Default *Feeler* WTT SPORT PW hatch for NON-SPORT

Hey Everyone,

This isn't something that I'm ready to do immediately but it's something I'm considering within the next couple months or so and I would like to gauge availability and interest.

I have a 2013 base + sport PW Z with the stock OEM spoiler. I'm looking for a direct swap in the LA area for someone with a base model Z and unmodified hatch (Must also be PW or kind of defeats the purpose ).

I'm doing this simply because I like the clean look of the hatch without a spoiler and also if I track as often as I'm hoping to I'll eventually move on to a GT wing and don't want to go through the hassle of filling in the stock holes. I figure it would be a good opportunity for someone to get a free spoiler already attached.

So what do you say guys? Anyone interested in trading? I'll PM you when I'm ready to do it.

Thanks for reading!
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote