View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #2709 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to say, I'm really angry with the price gouging going on!!! We are supposed to support our favorite companies in crisis. Yet they are gouging the shyt out of us. It's highly unfair.
I ordered an adcor defense upper that would take about 6 or 9 months to receive. I'm like ok. Put a 10% deposit on what was supposed to be $1,190 + tax. Well I get a call saying they can't honor that price due to the day I placed my order, there was some type of reset and my order was processed after that time. That same upper will be $1,604. I freaked. Thats an increase of $414, tax not included.
The dealer showed me it wasn't him. It was the company. He says he can direct me to a quality upper from Adams arms that would be comparable to what I want. He says the wait might be a little shorter with the Adams. i told him I'll sleep on it.

I need a new plan. This was a fun hobby till 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote