View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #31 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I'm hear ya, I have a quad cab GMC diesel 4 by and my experience is the same. People tend to give ya a lot of leeway in a truck, but it seems for better or worse, jerks and admires want to crowed me in my Z. It cracks me up and pisses me off that I can do the seed limit or ten above and I seem to be slowing everyone down!

Some time I go slow just to let folks know that even if I'm going slower than they are, I'm still fast than them on their best day so
I have the OPPOSITE experience when towing a large trailer. Every idiot with a steering wheel...including Z owners (no one is safe from this rant).... thinks that they must do everything they can from being stuck behind me. I try to keep a safe distance in the event I need to stop this freight train in a hurry. I have proven it to every person who rides shotgun with me. The bigger the vehicle, the LESS room people give you and more likely that they will cut you off.

Keep that in mind when you say "trucks like riding my bumper"...it might just be that you slide right in front of them and did not give THEM enough room.
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote