View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:09 AM   #431 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
And I never understood why the sponsor makes the group buy... Maybe has to be run by the sponsor for a price, but I think members will promote it more, lol

Also, can we either do 1of 2 things in either this thread or the local meet thread?
Posting up the local members or the members that have come/do come to the meet?
Group buys threads can be made by any member with the approval first from AK and followed with a clarification in the thread that it has Ak's approval so STAFF knows it been green lighted.

Also A licensed vendor can also create a group buy thread.

This thread is made for chit chat and we would like to keep the meet threads to what they're meant for but I'm lenient as long as it doesn't throw a meet track off topic as thats my, And Op's concern.

I hope that made sense? It's late

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote