View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyM2001 View Post
Yeah, right on about the exhaust note. I do miss the sound of the stock 350s when it comes to that. Other than that the 370 is better, when it comes to both the interior and exterior. I was thinking about going with the Borla True Dual system. Any advice on picking an exhaust out would be appreciated though. Thanks for love guys and gals.
I doubt anyone will recommend Borla

Before we all kill you, please Jesus don't make a thread saying "which exhaust should I buy?"

My advice:
I have a Stillen, I die for it, gets sweeter by the MINUTE...

Fast Intentions isn't cheap, quality is A+++, and I've never heard of anyone complaining

I think the deepest exhaust note is Ark, and if I were to do it again, I might have done Ark
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote