View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkraft12 View Post
Well since you failed to argue your point I guess you are saying that I am correct.
Also "I've been called a lot worse than "moron" by ppl a lot better than you." And your point. You basically said that multiple people have called you a moron. That's not really a good thing. Sorry I called you moron .
Since you like the Dictionary.com definition above so much, why didn't you post the whole thing?

re·gen·er·ate
[ri-jen-uh-reyt; ri-jen-er-it] Show IPA verb, re·gen·er·at·ed, re·gen·er·at·ing, adjective.
verb (used with object)
to effect a complete moral reform in.
to re-create, reconstitute, or make over, especially in a better form or condition.
to revive or produce anew; bring into existence again.
Biology . to renew or restore (a lost, removed, or injured part).
Physics. to restore (a substance) to a favorable state or physical condition.